Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yahya ali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 12, 2024
Time of violation
21:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9Cy-XE5VM2I

yahya alhilo

Player
Player
she steal the second battery while she was dead , you can see in POV . its cheat or bug abuse.

DynaMarley

Dyna Marley
Player
First of all, it gives ub-demand. Even if I try to escape, it starts to get shoot, so I wanted to take the panel. I bought the 1st one and died while trying to buy the 2nd one, and as a reflex I tried to say take away. Then I told the person that I would give him one battery if he patch me up, and he say give me two battery or i report him. I still wanted to give him the battery I bought by reflex, but he did not accept it. My Pov:

yahya alhilo

Player
Player
its not gonna be a ub demand cuz when i gave u demand u went toward the batteries anyways so i started shooting .

DynaMarley

Dyna Marley
Player
Since my head was turned that way, I chose to run that way. If I want to turn around, there will still be an acceleration forward due to GTA mechanics. When me start to move, you shoot me directly. When you gave me the first demand, I already stopped to escape, but you directly shoot me, so I chose to take the panel.

yahya alhilo

Player
Player
my friend saw u first and if we really decide to shoot anyway u be died before u get into the panel . and im gonna tell that again i dont care about batteries but i hate when people fools me by taking a bug as advantage and let the god decide if its fair to press G on the panel and take it after i died then im gonna do that more often .

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Player 299838 will receive a punishment for FailRP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom