Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rein Deer
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Feb 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com

ccaasshh

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury,

I'd never thought I'd be writing this appeal for such a case of being blacklisted for "Advertising Other RP Projects" in this appeal written for me by a close friend, and I would like to formally apologize for these actions, as I never thought the message I sent to a friend would be seen as advertising and I would hope to put it behind me and move on and be able to play with some of my close friends again as I do miss them and enjoyed what EN3 had to offer, I enjoyed the State Side of EN3 and State RP and I would wish to be apart of EN3 State once more hoping this Blacklist would be lifted to be able to play with my friends (as well my Forum profile was Blocked as well)

If any information is required from my side I would be happy to provide in Discord DMs or directly on Forums, I just want to be able to Enjoy the server with some of my closet Friends.

Sincerely Rein;
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom