Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abood Ryu

Just Abood
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Abdulrahman
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: Malaysia (GMT+8)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (04:00 to 10:00 ):
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: sovereign99
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Dark Abood
  8. Your in game ID: 35084
  9. Your in game level: 50
  10. Languages spoken: Arabic and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I have already spent a lot of time doing RP especially for the state side and I did some for the gang side and I feel like I am ready to take part in something new.
  2. What are your strengths?
    I am a fast learner and I am usually dedicated to the things I am interested in.
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    I'm really hesitant when it comes to things I am not well versed in.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Hard work, integrity, and teamwork I hope to be a great admin that brings in joy to players and be a great team player with fellow admins.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes, I have none.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Yes, I am currently in university so I might get busy with uni work sometimes.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I did apply to be a state curator but I would not mind being a curator for other departments in the game.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Ready for interview
Please contact (Rui Ace | deaudacity) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom