Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Opium Yakuza
Administrators nickname
Donte Sheperd
Date
Feb 12, 2024
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/598219/#post-2174358

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
As u can see i got punished for GR 6.15 , Even though the reality is i did gave demands and he came back to steal my pannels , though i cant proove it as the video that guy Posted is 2 days older i.e on 10th of Feb .

1. how m supposed to defend myself as i usually dnt save VIDEOS of my gameplay anymore then 2 days ?
2. Why the Guy who posted me Didnt get Punished for UB driving ?
3. im currently asking my fam members if anyone have clip of me giving him demands as not only that guy did came after demands were giving he also broke NLR as well .

please answer the questions thankyou .

Im not questioning ur decision but i guess not giving that guy UB driving is wierd .

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Incase he deletes the video i have it save here , u can here my friend saying that he send him to hospital 5 mins ago
like i said this is not to question anyones desicion but a simple question how m i supposed to defend myself with a 2 days old video posted after 2 days of incident

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
provide YOUR pov of case from YOUR side
and make new complain with YOUR POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom