Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL : Ahmed Faraj
2. Your age (OOC): 23 Years
3. Time zone + Country: UTC+02:00 Iraq
4. Daily time played on the server (09:00 AM - 22:00 PM):
5. Average online per week: 65 to 70 Hours
6. Your Discord ID: 297864426105864192 ( AhmadKarate )
7. Your Nickname (IC): Dexter Broddy
8. Your ID: 230542
9. Your In-Game Level: 45 Level
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): Crime
11: Languages Spoken: English , Kurdish , Arabic , Kurmanji

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Starting off, I have been in city for around 2 years now and a long the way I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge about the city and the way it runs. My experience varies from multiple organizations coming from State and Crime and a long the way I have learnt many things, I believe with the knowledge and understanding that I have managed to gain can be used great towards making the city a better place for many others. I have a quality in Crime and It is something I have been great at for a long time now, with this gained knowledge I believe I can help a lot and make a better experience for everyone. Adding on, Crime is one of my great specialities I have gained the understanding of all of the rules and I can strongly say I know most of them, if all of them. I am at a point where I believe I have made a brilliant journey for myself in not only gangs but as well as state.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
Legal org :
Deputy Head of Department FIB x3 times
00 Agent in FIB
Patrol Officer III in LSPD
========
Illegal org :

Deputy of Bloods x2 times
Deputy of
Marabunta
Under Deputy of Vagos x4
Under Deputy of ballas x7
Under Deputy of Families x5
========

3. What are your strengths?
Answer : don't trust easily , Problem Solving , Friendly with Everyone , Decision-making . Motivated . Responsibility , Loyal. i speak multiple languages like Turkish Arabic , Kurdish , more languages but little in other

4. What are your weaknesses?
Answer : Showing Mercy , Impatience

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I'm trying to make new events and bring nice ideas to city and make the city much fun to play , Flexibility , Reliability , Conflict , Good time management , positive thinking , Good listener and communicator , Organizational and planning skills

6. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Answer : I don't have Business at the moment but not only business even i sell my house and cars if necessary

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Answer : Nothing can stop or Preventing me for being active

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Under consideration

Your application is under consideration...​

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved
Your application has been approved!

Please DM me on Discord to schedule your interview.​