Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Desphot Tuncay
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Feb 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/HDwpLVS

Desphot Tuncay

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

In the previous thread I opened, you stated that I was blacklisted for returns. Didn't get any refund? And I didn't even make any transactions with real money. How can this happen? Since the dollar exchange rate is high in my country, it is not possible for me to do such a thing. There is a big mistake here. I only play the game with the money I earn from in-game missions and the market. I would always buy cars, clothes or big bucks from other players with in-game money. Moreover, this was not prohibited in the game. As you mentioned, I did not make any similar transactions with a credit card or real money. Please check again. I can't waste 2 years over something I didn't do. This is not fair.

I have always tried to play the game properly for 2 years. I always tried to follow the rules. The only thing I do is to do the tasks given by the game and buy cars, clothes, etc. Earning money to buy At first, I would occasionally buy GC from other players with the money I saved in the game, but this was not prohibited at that time. time. Then it was banned and I never bought it again. If a GC was sold to me at someone else's expense and the money was later refunded to this person, what is my mistake here? How could I know? Until recently, GC sales were free in the game, so I took advantage of that. I don't even know the people I hire in real life. I can't be the culprit here.

Please check and evaluate this situation again. I spent my time and effort day and night for 2 years on this game. Don't ban me from the game for something I didn't do. I repeat, I did not receive any refund.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
BUYING GC FROM OTHERS FOR IN-GAME MONEY NEVER BEEN ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!
Its only your problems if you did it and broke rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom