Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Toxic
Administrators nickname
Jessica Odds
Date
Feb 12, 2024
Time
06:31
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ifPjjaX

Nastytaker

Player
Player
i was banned for 60 days for disrespect but i didnt use any banned words. Also the admin didnt try to steer the rp correctly and i wasnt disrespectful to the admin. Please look into,

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
i was banned for 60 days for disrespect but i didnt use any banned words. Also the admin didnt try to steer the rp correctly and i wasnt disrespectful to the admin. Please look into,

Spamming LSPD radio over and over again with Transphobic comments is not the kind of roleplay we want in this city.
It is not my job to steer your roleplay in a different direction... you made the decision to spam and be incredibly disrespectful which i will not stand for.

Nastytaker

Player
Player
Spamming LSPD radio over and over again with Transphobic comments is not the kind of roleplay we want in this city.
It is not my job to steer your roleplay in a different direction... you made the decision to spam and be incredibly disrespectful which i will not stand for.
What rule number does this fall under? 6.15 is quite clear in both restrictions and length of ban.

Nastytaker

Player
Player
Also this admin is pretty much admitting they have no intention or duty to help the city better rp and is simply here to push a personal agenda upon people

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
next time will be blacklisted

and admin made fully correct decision this time. But from my side due to disrespect in complains of admin will extend ban to 60 days
We don't tolerate toxic disrespectful conduct on server - ppl came to chill here and not to listed ur insults and toxic behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom