Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wick

𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙫𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙨!
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Rajesh.M
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +5:30 hours.
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:30 PM to 19:30 PM.
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 in working days, 8-10 hours in weekends.
  6. Your Discord ID: darkwild1
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Dark xWILD
  8. Your in game ID: 52323
  9. Your in game level: 31
  10. Languages spoken: Telugu, Hindi and English.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State.
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I have been playing GRP from a very long time, gained a lot experience from nothing to something and experienced all most every good and bad situations and made many mistakes in RP and learned from them, When i was in level 1 i don't know anything i always asking admins every small doubt and they used to reply and answered me with their knowledge in a friendly manner. Today i too gained some knowledge and let me share my knowledge with the new player and who don't know about the server and rules.
  2. What are your strengths?
    . Confidence.
    . Friendly.
    . Patience.
    . Observant.

3. What are your weaknesses?
    . Kindness.
    . Keeping hopes on others.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    . A friendly and positive opinion on admins.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I can give all my best.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom