Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Demi_Playboy
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxury
Date
May 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ZlKjaM7

Gabba_

Player
Player
Dear Adham Pluxury,

I am writing to you today with a sincere sense of regret and deep acknowledgment of my past mistakes. One year ago, I violated the rules of the Grand RP server by using cheat methods, resulting in my banishment.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for my inappropriate behavior at that time. My actions were irresponsible, and I now understand the negative impact they had on the game's integrity and the experience of fellow players.

Since my banishment, I have taken the time to seriously reflect on my actions. I have come to realize the importance of playing ethically to preserve fairness and enjoyment for all community members.

I want to assure you that I have changed since then. I have learned from my mistakes and am eager to make amends. If deemed appropriate, I am willing to accept any necessary sanctions to rectify the wrongs I have caused.

I understand that cheating undermines the integrity of the game and compromises the community's experience. I am committed to strictly adhering to the rules and contributing positively to the Grand RP server environment if given a second chance.

Please accept my most sincere apologies and consider my request for reinstatement. I am willing to discuss this situation further and take any necessary steps to regain the trust of the community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter, and I hope for the opportunity to redeem myself.

Sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom