Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 1.8 If a gangmember gets chased by cops/gangs, he cannot get back to his HQ for 5 minutes | WARN

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Neil Gypavelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2021
Time of violation
11:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2-jfq8wtfMM

Neil

Player
Player
1.8 If a gangmember gets chased by cops/gangs, he cannot get back to his HQ for 5 minutes | WARN

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
I've been having some weird rendering issues and didn't know you guys followed me thru all that as i didn't see you behind me when I looked and I actually didn't realize you hit me for a 3rd time until I went back into hq due to the bug where it dont indicate when you've been hit. Honest mistake as I dont care to get robbed

It doesn't give you permission to drive into our hq tho, which is also a warning :D

Last edited:

Neil

Player
Player
In the video you said that we always do it if we do it just report doesnt make it better if you do it because we do it. I got it in your hq to get your ID and not to shoot or anything so that doesnt make it that we broke rules.
h ttps://youtu.be/6PQ3oCl1XBg

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Yeah my point stands about you guys. I however dont do that and only reason I did was because I didn't see you behind me after the turn. I was kinda baffled you just drove up into our HQ considering it's a warning

Last edited:

Neil

Player
Player
you still need to wait 5 minutes to return to hq so its not a valid excuse sorry

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
I thought it clipped it but accidentally turned my shit off when trying to hit save so kinda screwed myself and Im aware of that. I wouldn't have went back if I knew he was behind me, I know it's not worth it.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be done strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom