Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeynep_Soktuk
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Feb 1, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QBl0OwuBCEs https://imgur.com/a/9o8NLq6

asriny

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor..
and Dear Admin Teams

How long have you been banned?
Perma got balcklist on 2 of my accounts and got IP banned.
(I can't log in to my main account 68989 IP banned.)
9999 Days (İp Blocked) and main account : 9999 Days
How long is it lasting?
9986 Days (İp Blocked) and main account :9986 Days

First things first I deeply apologize for the dumb mistake I made, due to listening to a friend's advice which resulted in my ban.

First of all, I would like to explain the mistake I made, as I wrote above, it was my mistake. While I was having fun playing the game with my friends on the evening of February 1, I came across the error my friend told me and I wanted to try it. As you can see in the video, I tried to make the mistake of getting into the car and I regretted the mistake I made. This is my stupidity. I'm really sorry and that's why I can't log in to my main account. Please help me. I was just playing this game. I enjoy it, I don't enjoy it at all in other games, please help. I am willing for this account to remain banned, but I also want my main account's IP ban to be lifted, all my efforts are there. Please forgive me just once, I am very sorry and I will continue to abide by the server rules, please give me a chance. Thanks to this game, I have fun all day long, spend time with my friends, and even though I am banned, I love the big family...

I am very sorry, I regret my mistake, help me.

Thank you for spending time on this text. Have a good evening, with love.
Thanks Dear Mazhor

Asrin..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom