Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aenna Khan
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
Feb 14, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/599363/

Aenna Khan

Undercover lover
Player
For Bobby

We created a new family which we were trying to make for a long time this isnt the first time i have applied for unofficial and been leader before i was not part of top g family from the beginning through out my journey in en3 i have been to many families one which is top g and recently when i again tried to make my own family with my friends i got approved for interview gave an interview but then my forum gets rejected saying you cannot create another topg family as you are currently blacklisted just because i was part of that family for a short period of time i can never make my own family i wasn't even deputy in that family and i even left before they got blacklist but for some reason im still being rejected as a leader its not like i have all same members as top g some of them were in top g but they joined us as they were my friends too i dont really understand why i cannot make a completely different family which has nothing to do with top g i have seen other family members make new family with just change of leader and family name and it gets approved but just coz i was part of one the families that got blacklisted i cant make my own one i was neither part of any toxicity either nor the members that are part of my family u can review the ids this new family is just me and my friends tryna have fun in server i dont understand what this reason is does that mean the 700 to 800 members can never join any unofficial family?

I was told by curators to appeal regarding this situation as i have already mentioned everything even though this doesn't make any sense to me i would request higher ups to look into it since we have told that we were not just part of single family we are completely different family just because in our journey we were part of that single family as i have even mentioned before i wasnt even part of top g when it got blacklist i left that family due to toxicity not just me even few of my friends we have faced toxicity like this before in different family and we dont support that, i joined a different family for a short time before making a new family and it was way before top g got blacklist i just wanna play with my friends not sure how me or my family members are considered as top g members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom