Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Unblacklist I 9999 I Mason Xozis I @Mazhor I ID: 161510

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jamal Colucci
Administrators nickname
Mason Xozis
Date
Feb 14, 2024
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/7kqYkL1

Zunaa_Colucci

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor,

I Jamal Colucci ID:161510 was permanently banned from the server a few months ago due to admin insults (blacklist), which I completely understand and respect,

First I would like to say that I really regret what I did and I apologize deeply to those affected.

My situation described again: I was trolled by a media and made to look like I really didn't feel like it. In order to get out of the situation quickly, I contacted my colleagues via Discord and asked them to kill me and finish me Colleague managed to do it halfway but unfortunately not completely, he managed to kill me but unfortunately didn't finish getting me out of the situation because he was banned quicker than expected for "several rule violations", so I wrote an admin In order to get me out of the situation, he replied with "I just see that you're looking dead, please wait for Ems." I would also like to mention that I had a very bad day, but that doesn't justify my behavior. To be honest, this answer really annoyed me and made me angry because I was hoping to get help instead of getting an answer like that. I was picked up by the media and as stupid and naive as I was, I insulted him in a way that when I watch the video today I am deeply ashamed and deeply regret my actions, an admin was nice enough and said in the ticket system that I now have 3 days to think about my mistake, if I were so smart at that point and accepted the 3 day ban then I wouldn't have a blacklist and would continue to have fun with my friends, but no, I was that stupid and I also insulted the admin, which I sincerely apologize for and deeply regret.

I was banned from the server for 3 days after insulting the admin, so I relaunched the game to check again and was able to make sure that I was banned for 14 days by Simon Sauler due to General 3.1, 3.2, 5.3 and 6.19 became . From then on I thought to myself how stupid I actually was and that I deserved to be banned. About 5-10 minutes I received several messages from colleagues who I met thanks to Grand-De-01 that I was permanently banned (Bl) from the server by Mason Xozis. So I wrote several requests for unbanning, which unfortunately were always rejected by Mason or Vincent.

However, none of this justifies my behavior

I hereby apologize deeply and hope for a second chance to have fun with my colleagues on Grand-DE1 again and where I can prove the opposite of myself to the new chief and all the other admins and show that I am different.

Best regards, Jamal

Zunaa_Colucci

Player
Player
Jamal Colucci told me to upload it for him because he doesn't have a forum account or forgot his details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom