Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Batu Coco
Administrators nickname
Cristoph Contro
Date
Jan 5, 2024
Time
15:30
Proofs
Text

Batu Coco

Player
Player
ID: 89616

Name: Batu Coco

Why were you banned: General 1.4 Multiple Accounts/Twink

How long were you banned: 60 days

How long do you have left: 50 days

Why should we unban you?:

Dear Mazhor,

I hope these words reach you in a spirit of open communication and forgiveness. It is with sincere regret that I am contacting you to submit a detailed unban request for my account.

My past on the server was one of mistakes and inattention to server rules. I used the time of my suspension to not only rethink my actions, but also to work more deeply on my personal development. This period of self-reflection made me realize how much I value the Grand RP community and how important it is to contribute to a positive atmosphere.

I understand that my previous violations of the server rules have compromised the integrity of the game environment. I would like to emphasize that I am willing to change my behavior and respect the rules of the server with the utmost care. My goal is not only to return as a player, but also to actively contribute to the community.

I am truly sorry that my previous actions may have caused inconvenience to other players. I ask for forgiveness and hope for the opportunity to prove through my future behavior that I have learned my lesson.

Thank you for your time, understanding and reviewing my application. I am ready to make a lasting contribution to the Grand RP community and show that I take my responsibility as a player seriously.

Sincerely, Batu

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Only main account could be unbanned. Twinks stay banned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom