Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ruediger_Maiz
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxory
Date
Feb 15, 2024
Time
20:44
Proofs
https://i.postimg.cc/XJnZtG6S/Screenshot-2024-02-15-155734.png

Ruediger Maiz

Player
Player
Dear GTA5Grand/Grand RP team,

I hope this message reaches you in the best of health. My name is Ruediger Maiz and I am contacting you today to submit an unban request for my account, which has been permanently blocked due to violations of general rule 1.4.

I would like to honestly admit that I have violated the server's rules in the past by creating multiple accounts. This happened after I received a 60 day ban due to cheating allegations. It was a mistake on my part to commit this act and I sincerely seek forgiveness for my wrongdoing.
In the nearly two years since I last played on your server, I have used the time to reflect on my behavior and realize that such actions are unacceptable. I assure you that I have not committed any similar violations since then and do not intend to do so in the future.
The accounts that were suspended because of my past offenses belonged to family members. Unfortunately, I used their accounts to expand my vehicle collection, which I now deeply regret. I understand that my actions may have affected others' enjoyment of the game, and for that I sincerely apologize.
I have learned from my mistakes and am willing to accept the consequences for my past actions. At the same time, I ask you to consider my request for unbanning and give me a second chance. I promise that in the future I will follow all server rules and be a respectful and responsible player.
Thank you in advance for the time and effort you are putting into reviewing my application. I sincerely hope to play on your server again and will ensure that such incidents do not happen again. I just want to play on a good GTA server for the last few years with this Gta

Kind regards, Ruediger Maiz

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom