Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

aldos vanderbull

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : moataz hegazi
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 5:00am-6:am to 4 pm some times
5. Average online per day : 18-20h
6. Your Discord : aldos11
7. Your Nickname : aldos vanderbull
8. Your ID : 40497
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : i want to be curator of crime section

Why do you want to become an admin?
Since I started playing the game about 7-8 months ago, I have been seeing bullying because I am a beginner and I am being killed and insulted, so I decided to leave the game, but I said to myself why not come back and challenge everyone, and since I returned, I have had success after success, but the injustice that It happened to me and I didn't want it to happen to anyone but me so that everyone could enjoy the game and not hate it
What are your strengths?
1.Multilingual, such as Arabic, English, Hebrew, and Russian(little bit)
2.I have great skill in learning and mastering any skill, and even if I make a mistake I will not repeat it
3.I am a social person and I do not differentiate between anyone, no matter what

. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I am a person who is sometimes emotional towards someone, but when I make a decision I try to be fair
This is my first experience being an administrator in a game that I usually play on servers, but as a real game for the first time.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
If it will be in the interest of society, of course

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
i have an atm but i didnt get to much so i will sell it

Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
SOME EXAMS ONLY
113288.jpg

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Incorrect Format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom