Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dean_Salvatore
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Feb 13, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/eCRjdoP.png

Dean Salvatore

Player
Player
Hello dear Lebron, I am truly sorry for what happened. I don't want to drag this out and talk about nonsense, I just realized that I regret this situation and that being away from EN2 is really sad for me.

Hello dear Lebron, I am truly sorry for what happened. I regret this situation and that being away from EN2 is really sad for me. My account 42039 I don't remember the email or password of it since long time, then i opened 44321 & 45137. I totally forgot about 42039 because i dont use and lost access to it since long time i forgot to ask to delete it. i know its a mistake and i learned my lesson. If I have the chance to do a money wipe please give me this chance because i love this project and never did anything to harm it and finally found something i love to do which is my work. Please don't leave me out of this project, I want one last chance so I will not do make mistakes again. I dont want be rich or top 1 family in game. I have family im a family leader and i just have so many friends i want to stay with them. I'm sorry again for what happened. If you forgive me please delete 42039 i dont remember email password and 45137 and i will just use one account 44321 with money wipe.

Best Regards,

Dean Salvatore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom