Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
karrem kara
Administrators nickname
ARDA TATEMAN
Date
Feb 16, 2024
Time
12:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO2JSKxXHpM

Fares Alsayed

Player
Player
i was telling ID 253387 to stop shouting i could not hear him and then he says to drop my gun i instantly drop my gun and after dropping them i get demorgan and warned

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
Because you shout so much, you don't understand anything and you don't obey the commands there.Also, I was given the necessary warning there, you delayed us for too long, the admin examined it.I wish you good games.and also I was silenced there for 120 minutes

Fares Alsayed

Player
Player
Are you sure of this I want an admin to review your words first a bad comment too I understand everything and then you are shouting for me completely and I don't know why you are supposed to stop like smaping hero you are supposed to say it once the word and not ten times a minute and I am waiting for the opinion of the admin not your opinion you are fine and when you first told me you gave me the weapons I gave you why to take a warning and demorgan

Top Bottom