Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Red Boxsters
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2022
Time of violation
14:42
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rj6JbPtVOE

Red Boxsters

Player
Player
(voice a bit loud sorry)
we were arresting this guy for the attempted murder of Leo then his friend was in the helicopter and we then put him in our helicopter and then tried to go to the doc and they flew above us and hit us then after we were flying they hit us again with there helicopter

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
1st time there was no contact they were preventing you from flying off. Perfectly legal tbh. 2nd one is clearly an accident. Your view doesnt even show the heli until it hits you. Your driver couldve very well flown into them and you wouldnt have been able to see it.

Esmate Russo

Player
Player
Man you are a well respected Leo and you shout on a person like that please have some integrity it doesn’t look good and you clearly shooting that person in heli while being in gz , when your fellow member reminded you thats not allowed you went out and started having 2nd opinion about shooting and it’s not like he hurt you or something he was just help a friend or a citizen escape the people of law. Rest is in hands of the wise admin.

Red Boxsters

Player
Player
Man you are a well respected Leo and you shout on a person like that please have some integrity it doesn’t look good and you clearly shooting that person in heli while being in gz , when your fellow member reminded you thats not allowed you went out and started having 2nd opinion about shooting and it’s not like he hurt you or something he was just help a friend or a citizen escape the people of law. Rest is in hands of the wise admin.
i was on high alert because these guys shot at me 5 times this day and took on of our guy hostage soo we were on high alert

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
I am ID 673, firstly your pilot hit me, the 2nd time i came around to do the same thing and hover above you, this resulted with your pilot hitting me on her way up... and this isnt the only time she has vdm us in our heli, 10 minutes early she purposely flew into us...

vicky if you wish to see that pov of here previously vdm us, lmk and ill track it down

Vicky Kunjachan

GOD
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 673 will receive a punishment for Non RP flying
LSPD/SAHP/FIB could use weapons if a role-play situation requires it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom