Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levron UchihaX

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Prakash Mohanty
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 10:00-22:00
5. Average online per day:8-12 hours in a day sometime i will play 14 hours based upon RP situation
6. Your Discord: hukumai
7. Your Nickname: Levron Uchiha
8. Your ID: 35095
9. Your in game level: 29
10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi
11. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I came to this server almost 1 year ago. I joined the Uchiha clan family, and they told me you need to follow rules. I took one day and go through every rule, and in my family, I was helping too many family members. I saw that everyday more than 100 new people join Grand RP, and then calls also increase. So it is hectic for administrators to handle every situation. That's why I want to help admins with their work and help people solve problems. And the other main reason is that since I had been in the city for more than 10 months, I know it is the best server, and I do not want if any new people come into the city and he/she is in trouble. If they do not get the answer to the problem, they leave, but I don't want anyone to leave the server; I want to make EN3 the best and most populated server.

2. What are your strengths?
- Good communication skills.
- Availability.
- I am focus on complete my work first.
- Fairness and Impartiality.
- Knowledge about server rules.
- Attention to detail.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- I go through every Minute detail to get perfection that's why sometime it takes little much more time to take the decision.
-I am bad at shooting.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, honestly i say you i do not have any business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, their is no any IRL issue that preventing me to don't come to city.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I was step down from admin assistant 2month before for some personal reason but now i came and play like before 8-12 hour so if i will be a admin assistance i will help everyone.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Please contact me on Discord (Rui Ace| deaudacity) regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Ready for interview
Please contact on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom