Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aman Khalifa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 17, 2024
Time of violation
8:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Wc6gDGIeV6c

Jack_Parkar

Player
Player
and bro there is an ic issue why he is just started to abusing me in discord and how do he know my badge number and my name
Oh my GOD brother do you have any problem with me IC so go to DOJ why you are here and your topic is OCC insulted and Parental abuse. Bro grow up Now I can't say anything more wasting my time and calling your family member to support you. Wait for Admin to make decision and you know your already one complaint got rejected . Don't waste my and admin time in reviewing the footage that is from Personal Dm and I only ask you that you are from LSPD that's all .

Aman Khalifa

Player
Player
Oh my GOD brother do you have any problem with me IC so go to DOJ why you are here and your topic is OCC insulted and Parental abuse. Bro grow up Now I can't say anything more wasting my time and calling your family member to support you. Wait for Admin to make decision and you know your already one complaint got rejected . Don't waste my and admin time in reviewing the footage that is from Personal Dm and I only ask you that you are from LSPD that's all .
what bro you have issue i dont have issue about that you just abusing me in discord i didnt abused you for that normal ic issue . you messaged me first lol and cant you see the message what you typed against me lol you should grow up even you dont know the meaning of ooc you are typing occ again and again lol

Jack_Parkar

Player
Player
what bro you have issue i dont have issue about that you just abusing me in discord i didnt abused you for that normal ic issue . you messaged me first lol and cant you see the message what you typed against me lol you should grow up even you dont know the meaning of ooc you are typing occ again and again lol

Last edited:

Ansh Khalifa

Creator of KHALIFA Family
Player
For Jack Parkar and Ghost kage
You guys can read GR 6.10 (No IC insult on discord nor IC Situations should move OOC)
Thank you and have patience till admin decision.

Last edited:

Jack_Parkar

Player
Player
For Jack Parkar and Ghost kage
You guys can read GR 6.10 (No IC insult on discord nor IC Situations should move OOC)
Thank you and have patience till admin decision.
:ROFLMAO: Haha brother I have conform everything from admin about the the GR 6.10 it only considered in Org emails not in Personal DM. Just wasting my Time in your Stupid Thing and Brother Bring you friend to support Like a Child :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lazer White

Player
Player
Rejected

We don't control Personal messages on discord, if it happened in any Grand RP discord server / organization discord server you can make a complaint again with the proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom