Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andy Lemon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 17, 2024
Time of violation
22:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWgSekkaIA4

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Hello, I was in harbor and I think this person was able to take the parachute in a strange way. We had multiple people in the warehouse which is the only spawn areas.
No one saw this person run in. At the end of the event he also ran right for the spawn for the last spawn. Didnt run any other way to avoid us or anything just to the spawn.

Emma Chavo

Player
Player
I was running to get a parachute for the last 10 seconds because I forgot to buy a gun. Since I bought so many parachutes, I memorized their locations and run to the places that pop up the most. I entered the area in the last 15 seconds and rushed to the place where the parachute could be most. Warehouse was on the 2nd floor. The other one was on the bridge inside. last chute I was running to get the one when a man from your family shot me. When I entered the parachutes before that, I did not see any enemies and went out of the area. I deleted the pov after 48 hours

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
I was running to get a parachute for the last 10 seconds because I forgot to buy a gun. Since I bought so many parachutes, I memorized their locations and run to the places that pop up the most. I entered the area in the last 15 seconds and rushed to the place where the parachute could be most. Warehouse was on the 2nd floor. The other one was on the bridge inside. last chute I was running to get the one when a man from your family shot me. When I entered the parachutes before that, I did not see any enemies and went out of the area. I deleted the pov after 48 hours
The time of requesting the pov wouldnt have been at the 48 hour mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom