Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Guevara Warburg
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Feb 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/595021/

Guevara Warburg

Player
Player
Hello dear admin/s reading up this forum, I'm Guevara Warburg, Ninja Family owner in EN3, and I would like to discuss a few points:

Firstly, we’ve noticed lately that the decision regarding us, the Ninja family, isn't right for us.

Let me do a quick flash-back about our history :

Firstly we never get punished by the admins regarding anything that was called on us, and we’ve been playing for too long in EN3 we were always a good example to all.
My family has been on the top 1 for like 2 or 3 months. We're a very active family, we’ve one of the best bonus systems which encourages players to keep playing and going to events.

We’ve helped lots of leaders and I’ll list them for you, when we helped these leaders, the leaders got good activity and less punishments which is something unusual in EN3.

List of the leaders we've supported :

Rodrego Verlice - 2575 ( Feb - March 2023, 1 year ago at his NG term )
Rodrego Verlice - 2575 ( April 2023, 10 months ago at his GOV term )
Sam Shepherd - 87 ( May - June 2023, 9 months ago at his SAHP term )
Tosan Ash - 987 ( June 2023, 8 months ago at his Vagos term )
Rodrego Warburg - 2575 ( July - September 2023, 7 months ago at his SAHP term)
Tate Warburg - 12362 ( September 2023, 5 months ago at his Vagos term)
Dave Morozov - 1224 ( September 2023, 5 months ago at his FIB term )
Shabah Verlice - 471 ( October - November 2023, 3 months ago at his Ballas term )

We've managed to help 8 leaders in 6 different orgs, maybe without the help of Ninja family towards these leader they'd have gotten a verbal warning or a warning for inactivity.

And are we currently stopping? The answer is a big No! We're currently having a lot of experienced active members at state organizations and crime organizations.

This is just a small part of our great history.

Also, we’ve helped media a lot, and we’ve helped admins a lot, lots of times Asrin Kovacs ( 20 ) has called the Ninja family to help him in multiple events, also during Rodrego's term we've helped more than 1 media and we greeted them into the organization like he's or she's one of us, we treated them like family and they've managed to have whatever they wanted.
Few weeks ago, Slim Capella, Curator of media in GRP project, had a meeting with me ( Guevara Warburg) about his solar panels and Slim uploaded the video to GRP official Youtube channel, so we've not only managed to help organizations but we've also managed to Support media.

And our history isn’t just about helping players, but we were also helping admins :
Ninja family managed to inform higher ups about bugs and glitch, for example: in July 2023, when we were helping Rodrego Warburg in his SAHP term, we found out one day that you can get insurance for free because of a bug in an update that was released on the same date, when we found out the glitch we immediately contacted high admins, and Adham Pluxury ( 14 ) responded to us and we even went on an insurance freeze and did not sell any insurance till the bug was 100% gone, furthermore, during Rodrego Warburg SAHP term, there was a bug at the whole SAHP HQ, Magnes announced to all players inside the games that if they do have any clips of crashing at the SAHP HQ to contact him in the tickets, and Rodrego Warburg did contact him and they even went to a VC in GRP official discord to discuss it further more and during all of this Adham Pluxury joined them and Rodrego has sent more than 1 clip to both Adham and Magnes to get this bug fixed ASAP, I'm not done with point 3, in fact one time Hws Warburg ( 2527 ) found a glitch in trading, sometimes items get duplicated, and what did Hws do? He contacted high admins as he should do and during this day he was banned for the whole day, after Magnes checked that the problem was gone, he unbanned Hws.

After all of this, and after the decision, we’re still going hard, we still have leaders in the family, we're still in the Top 1, and we’ve won the family war, and all of this is still happening after the unfair decision that was given to us.

I insist that the decision should be reconsidered and the decision to be changed to a fair one.

Regarding the forums by TopG leader, there are lots of things I want to comment on:
  1. Regarding the cheater they talked about, the picture they attached was a thumbnail from a YouTube video.

Proof:
    https://imgur.com/a/vC47upz

2. We were reporting the cheaters directly to admins in DMs, to have better players in EN3 and clear EN3 out of cheaters because it’s not fun to play with cheaters, what’s the point I mean?!

Proof:
    DM's:-
    - Floki
    - Sylvia
    - John
    - Kareem
  3. They say that we were targeting them by requesting POVs, but if you take a look, some of the dates are pretty old, they are from the year 2023, and one time Bobby replied to a forum that it's been from a few months the evidence was attached and therefore the forum wasn’t approved.

https://imgur.com/a/ibbcBYU
  4. Most of the videos they attached regarding the provoking (we’ve done to them) were edited, they’ve cut the clips and just posted the parts they wanted to post, but if we do a big flashback, you’ll find out that the provoking and the toxicity started by them, and if we actually started the toxicity, why didn’t they report us before? But guess what, we did report them before and admins said that they’ll give a chance to TopG, so this means that they’ve done something wrong if they did get a 2nd chance, if they weren’t wrong, why would they get a 2nd chance at the 1st place.

5. In their report they said that we were insulting them. Let's talk about a few points, one guy from Ninja insulting, doesn’t mean the whole ninja is insulting. Besides according to admins discord DMs or any discord not official by GRP isn’t counted as evidence to punish in GRP.

6. Last point is regarding us targeting aiden when he was ballas leader, we’ve 2 evidence regarding Aiden himself targeting the SAHP leader who’s in our family ( Rodrego Warburg ) and we did report him but no actions were taken, you can find both clips in SAHP Curator chat just scroll up all the way to August, here are the 2 clips anyway:
    POV 1:
    POV 2:
Once again, but this time with all the evidence supporting us, the Ninja family insist that Bobby should re-consider his decision towards us and that we deserve to be an unofficial family, in this forum I’m not reporting anyone, I’m just requesting to reconsider the decision, and the forum was the 1st one on us, therefore I think that we should get a chance and to be reconsidered, and we are willing to continue playing, in fact we’re still top 1 with 2,000 points without being an unofficial family, and the result of the decision will affect the server in a short term, this means that players in Ninja will stop enjoying EN3 because what’s the point of working if there is no unofficial?

Thank you for reading and I hope you reconsider the decision,
-Guevara Warburg, Ninja Family Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom