Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
1275 + 26397
Players nickname
Gehad_Barzani
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Feb 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.top4top.io/p_2970d2lri1.jpg

Gehad

Player
Player
Dear Mazhar I hope you can discuss the blacklist issue and make sure I haven't done anything wrong Lebron told me you re helping someone sell money I didn't help anyone I told her the truth and he checked the conversations and everything There is no evidence that I help people with things violating server rules. I am an old player on the server I've been on the server for over 3 years and I make mistakes, but mostly I make those mistakes this was at the beginning of my time on the server, and after that I learned all the server rules and did not repeat them Something violates the rules If Im wrong you can be temporarily banned but not blacklisted so I lose everything on the company server and some home and everything
good day to you

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. I gave reply that this ban you cannot appeal and full explanation was given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom