Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved 1.6 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ | 9889,2729,15568,14347

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Danzell_Gypavelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2021
Time of violation
12:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NivOPYFly7E

Antonio Bandera

Player
Player
Am responsible for the guys in the video you can clearly see that they are running into hq when being shoot at? stop making these false reports we have atleast like 10 clips where you guys are running into Your Ballas HQ

This is one of the clips ballas shit gang

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
First of all go check where is our HQ and 2nd i didnt do nothing and you still shot me the admins knows that you come to our HQ all the time to shoot , we will see what the admin will say.

Antonio Bandera

Player
Player
You can clearly shooting you was an accident we would of kiled you? since we realised that you were behind the line

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 14347 will receive a punishment for 1.6 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ
  • According to boundaries of HQ(you can find screenshots in our official discord in the channel - "Ghetto Rules". You were standing in the territory of your HQ. Player who killed your gang member will get a warning for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom