Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Emergency Medical Service| Habib Rahman

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habibur Rahman

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohammed Habib Rahman
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: +6:00
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: habiburrahman4980
6. Your Nickname: Habib Rahman
7. Your ID: 37496

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Service.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- Emergency Medical Service ( EMS ) is one of the best organization. When i am new to the city i joined this beautiful organization and this organization teach me a lot of things about my responsibility and my duties. Emergency Medical Service is close to my heart thats why i want to be Leader of this beutiful organization.
I was in EMS in three terms, I starting my journey As Trainee To Assistant Chief. After being high command in two terms I done my best for this organizations, I had to solve many internal issue in department and i have skill to solve a problem in many ways.
Its my desire to be a leader of this beautiful organization. As my aspiration its I am committed to improving the Services of Emergency Medical Service.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Training and Development:
Provide training sessions on effective communication, active listening, and empathetic responses.
Conduct workshops on role-playing techniques and scenarios relevant to organization's context.
Make sure everyone's on the same page with training on how to communicate effectively, listen actively, and respond with empathy.

3.2 Friendly Environment and Responsibility:
Encourage a chill and open environment where people feel safe to share ideas and opinions. Clearly define the roles and responsibilities of each team member to avoid confusion. Wise say "Constructive feedback is key".
Establish expectations for communication styles and interpersonal interactions within the organization.
Keep Lab on progress and maintain proper medicine delivery. Metrics and indicators helps to see how far you've come.

3.3 Departmental Roleplay:
Focusing on RP doing State Inspections to other organization : GOV, SAHP , LSPD, FIB , NG . once in a week or more.
Following the correct RP and be professional when doing Surgery with a Valid Bodycam . That is How we Represent EMS to others citizen .

3.4 Recruitment:
`1. In my term I would ensure all employees Compliance with the rules of the city and I will not allow any provocative and conflict situations between the members of organization.

2. I will Recruiting different time zone employees and I ensure that each an every high command can take the interviews, In hiring process each an every employees need to sign the EMS charter. FTO plays an important role to provide training to the employees , in my term i will ensure best teachers for that.

3. Hospital Service ( HS ) , Ground Service ( GS ), Air Rescue Officers ( ARO ), Labtech ( LT ) I will take more extra care of this department . Human Resource and FTO department are also taken care as well as, In my observation every single department defend on each other. So need to ensure all department running good not.

3. I would ensure that each an every process through the department running smoothly. There would be higher bonuses for night shift and morning shift specially for Hospital Services, Ground Services, Air rescue Services and Labtech . I will organize weekly events specially for HS, GS, ARO and LAB so that EMS can stay on top as always.

4. During term there only the hard working employee would get promotion and all employees should be maintain their consistant for maintain their place.

RANKING SYSTEM IN THE ORGANIZATION:

HC Rankings
30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Chief of Staff
27-Division Chief
26-Chief of Secretary
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23- Human resource

EMPLOYEE RANKINGS

22- FTO
21-ARO (AS)
20- Psychiatrist Supervisor
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Paramedic (GS)
15- Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13- Psychiatrist