Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
james brooke
Administrators nickname
Danny reis
Date
Feb 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/604374/#post-2196472

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
Hello,

Please see this thread Approved - RDM | 134058

i got a warning for for RDM however i did mention in the comments of that forum that this was informant event for Leos which is from 22:00-23:00 anyone that come towards the informant leos have the right to shoot and kill them as we cannot let them take the information from the informant so i don't understand why i got punished for RDM when this is an event for leos and we have the right to kill people that come near to the informant also you can see in the POV in the forum about you can hear several people shooting at this guy as he was near the informant.

so please can someone explain why i got a warning and had to spend 3 hours in demerged when i didn't commit a rule break this is informant event Leos can kill whoever come near the informant so i didnt commit a rule break please someone look into this asap.

Thank You

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Unpunished this time after re-checking evidence. If you will continue to shoot people who are quitting job will punish this situation is different since person was not in a job car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom