Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Ford

Ford on top :/
Player
1. Your name IRL: Fadi
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+
4. Average online per day: 5h or 8h
5. Your Discord: _fadix223
6. Your Nickname: Stevin
7. Your ID: 24967
Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1: Im in City for 1 year iwas hc in families and after that ijoin lspd for 4 terms and now iwant to be Leader to To prove myself And make bloods strong gang iwant to be must active gang in city
2: I am active, I want to lead an organization because I think I am really capable. I have a lot of experience in leading organizations because I was high-ranked in every one I was in. I know how to arrange people and how to lead them
3: I want to introduce a special level of RolePlay so that all members of my organization will have fun being in a crime organization.
I think I know the rules of the city more than enough, and I would like to make a completely new and beautiful story on this server

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ilike to do many hostages, robbery 24/7, Gun Store, FZ raid .And could make a good RP. The violation of every rule would be reduced to a minimum.And iwill do new things in org
I will make sure that as many of my members as possible Move as groups of people, Some of whom will be assigned to graffiti.
Iwill putting an OOC age limit of at least 15+
Iwill make system bonus .and they will get them by going to events, hostages....

Ranks:

15-Leader
14-Deputy Leader
13- UnderDeputy
12-Event Manger
11-Mafia
10-Event Captain
9- Turfer
8-Capo
7-Gangsta
6-Graffitis
5-Member
4-Clapper
3-Shooter
2-Runner
1- Freeze

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place on Wednesday, 21/12/2023 at 17:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Chanush Movva , Ace Galante ,Dave Kipper and Fedrico Vautier on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Other applicant chosen, feel free to apply next term​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom