Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thunder Fury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2024
Time of violation
13:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DFgTKx6VrMI

Thunder Sammy

Player
Player
I don't understand why they shot at me. They didn't give any warning or countdown before opening fire. Even when they told me to leave, I complied and walked away, but as I passed by them, all three of them started shooting at me again.

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
I don't understand why they shot at me. They didn't give any warning or countdown before opening fire. Even when they told me to leave, I complied and walked away, but as I passed by them, all three of them started shooting at me again.
clearly I gave demands and he clearly cut off the video.

Thunder Sammy

Player
Player
clearly I gave demands and he clearly cut off the video.
Ok the what does that mean if he comes again then i will shoot this guy and it is not a proper demand a proper demand was to leave the area and i leave right ? and i passed from there and i stopped my vehicle u all three start shooting me and after that i again ran and then when i was going to my house i passed from that way then why u guys killed me is there was any demand?? or you call this as a demand??

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
Ok the what does that mean if he comes again then i will shoot this guy and it is not a proper demand a proper demand was to leave the area and i leave right ? and i passed from there and i stopped my vehicle u all three start shooting me and after that i again ran and then when i was going to my house i passed from that way then why u guys killed me is there was any demand?? or you call this as a demand??
Its the point of giving demands

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 290633 will be punished for trying to deceive admins and provoking OOC rule breaks
ID 290268 will be punished for GR 6.15​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom