Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
Friends, the forum does not belong to you, stop paying attention to this forum, otherwise you will be punished from the forum, leave this forum alone before one of the admins punishes you.

B. Deputy (FIX), V. Deputy (FIX), B. Deputy (FIX), Mr. Deputy (FIX), TF. Deputy (FIX)

Last edited:

AlexaGross

Player
Player
I'm just defending the rights of my friend who plays this game. btw I m not tolking off topic
Friends, the forum does not belong to you, stop paying attention to this forum, otherwise you will be punished from the forum, leave this forum alone before one of the admins punishes you.

B. Deputy (FIX), V. Deputy (FIX), B. Deputy (FIX), Mr. Deputy (FIX), TF. Deputy (FIX)

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
I'm just defending the rights of my friend who plays this game. btw I m not tolking off topic
You are not allowed to defend your friend, my friend, I did it too, I was punished, that's why your friend defends his own rights, you are not his mother, you are not his father, so don't talk too much, don't get punished, Muhazam is my friend, I can defend him too, but I don't feel the need because he is someone who can defend himself.

AlexaGross

Player
Player
First of all, you are not an administrator and have nothing to do with this matter. why are you here if you think your friend can properly defend himself?
You are not allowed to defend your friend, my friend, I did it too, I was punished, that's why your friend defends his own rights, you are not his mother, you are not his father, so don't talk too much, don't get punished, Muhazam is my friend, I can defend him too, but I don't feel the need because he is someone who can defend himself.

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
First of all, you are not an administrator and have nothing to do with this matter. why are you here if you think your friend can properly defend himself?
I am informing you about something I experienced, I am trying to prevent you from getting punished, my friend, if you want to be punished, go ahead, I don't care. B)

Shan Albertus

EX ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š & ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Player
Any Off-TOPIC or TOXICITY will result in forum ban
Only those who are involved are supposed to communicate here; any extras trying to get recognition may also face a forum ban.

Shan Albertus

Player
ID 110146 ID 107598 is being requested to provide POV for the same situation.

(Provide POV before entering the zone and while entering.)
Do not try to mislead the administrator

You've got 8 hours for a response.

Shan Albertus

Player
Thread Reviewed

ID 110146 Will be punished for ER 1.3
It is forbidden to enter the event area before the event starts.

ID 107598 Will be punished for ER 1.7
All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours

(However for HitBox, it will be PC check.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom