Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Kushal Shukla
Your age - 19
Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (IST)
Average online per day - 8-9 hours
Your Discord - kushalshukla
Your Nickname - Kushal Wibowoo
Your ID - 467

Additional Information: -

Leader of Bloods
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

--> I have a lot of experience in different organizations. I have past experience of leader so that's why with my experience I Want to Lead a Gang. I want to make this gang on top with my leadership skills.

--> With my experience I will do events like store robberies, Fort zancudo Raids on regular basis that will encourage everyone to be a part and enjoy the time in the gang.

--> if I got it my friends and family members going to join Bloods, I will focus on gang events and I will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

3.Your advice for improving Role Play level in the organization.

--> I will give regular rank ups after every week (Like legal orgs a rank up ceremony)

--> We will give bonus and rank ups as per their activity, which will encourage them to do more events and RP Situations

--> Extra Bonus For people who attend events
Ex: 1 parachute in clands (15k bonus), Attending BS (10k Bonus), Attending Store robberies (10k Bonus), Attending Fz (10k Bonus), Attending Submarine (15k Bonus) Giving Bonuses will inspire them to join events and get Bonus.

--> Instead of Ranking down Anyone in a hurry will introduce a strike system where: -
1 - Strike (if he does any rule break)

2 - Blacklist from Org (If the guy receives more than 3 Strikes)

Thanks for Reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom