Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginni Bhai

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ginni
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 to 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname: Jinni
7. Your ID: 65353

Additional information

1.Leader of Bloods

2. I Have Been Playing On This Server For A Long Time And I Have Learnt Many Things In The City 1 And City 3 And I Have Got More Experience In Illegal Organisations Than Legal Organisations And I Have Been High Command Of Every Gang In EN1 And UnderDeputy In EN3

I see Gang Currently do Very low amount of Store Robberies and Events in The City. I believe as a gang member one should be fearless and ready to Clap the Cops and Loot the Stores

Under My leadership, I will Create a fully fledged Spray Team. They Will Get the Spray Can From the Leaders and Their Work will be to Spray and Capture all the Territories for Max Profit Every Hour

Lastly I will make sure there are the Least Rule Breaks and Everyone is Following the Server Rules. I will make sure there is no Toxicity in the gang Leading to Hurting of One's Feelings. I will make sure every person gets the chance to Rob in the gang unlike HCs

Ill encourage my gang members to go and do graffiti since its really important to do graffitis for better profit

Ill have my warehouse full of guns and amunnation, ill invite as much as experienced people in the gang, as much as non-experienced people and teach them

We will do all of these RP by adhering to the rules, without any violation of the rules, and I will never allow violation of the rules. Any violation of rules will lead to kicks, strikes or being blacklisted by the gang

MY GOALS
1-Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
2-Turf%100
3-Every Hour 10k spray profit
4-Win all events

RANKING SYSTEM
14- Leader
13-Deputy
12-Under Deputy
11-Warlord
10-Event Captain
9-Turf Leader
8-Turfer
7-Gangsta
6-Enforcer
5-Hustler
4-Clapper
3-Shooter
2-Young Bloods
1-Freeze

Thank You For Reading Application
Regards
Ginni

rebel boyy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ginni
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 to 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname: Jinni
7. Your ID: 65353

Additional information

1.Leader of Bloods

2. I Have Been Playing On This Server For A Long Time And I Have Learnt Many Things In The City 1 And City 3 And I Have Got More Experience In Illegal Organisations Than Legal Organisations And I Have Been High Command Of Every Gang In EN1 And UnderDeputy In EN3

I see Gang Currently do Very low amount of Store Robberies and Events in The City. I believe as a gang member one should be fearless and ready to Clap the Cops and Loot the Stores

Under My leadership, I will Create a fully fledged Spray Team. They Will Get the Spray Can From the Leaders and Their Work will be to Spray and Capture all the Territories for Max Profit Every Hour

Lastly I will make sure there are the Least Rule Breaks and Everyone is Following the Server Rules. I will make sure there is no Toxicity in the gang Leading to Hurting of One's Feelings. I will make sure every person gets the chance to Rob in the gang unlike HCs

Ill encourage my gang members to go and do graffiti since its really important to do graffitis for better profit

Ill have my warehouse full of guns and amunnation, ill invite as much as experienced people in the gang, as much as non-experienced people and teach them

We will do all of these RP by adhering to the rules, without any violation of the rules, and I will never allow violation of the rules. Any violation of rules will lead to kicks, strikes or being blacklisted by the gang

MY GOALS
1-Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
2-Turf%100
3-Every Hour 10k spray profit
4-Win all events

RANKING SYSTEM
14- Leader
13-Deputy
12-Under Deputy
11-Warlord
10-Event Captain
9-Turf Leader