Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oliwcka Lisowska
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2024
Time of violation
20:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DZ3zQRs

Oliwcka Lisowska

Apocalyptic PucPuc
Player
It all started a few months ago at Ingrand. The person in question first insulted me by sharing a photo of a mouse by calling me my husband's ex-wife in ingrand, understandably targeting me in her comment, of course, in this attitude, she targeted my OOC appearance via my ex IC husband ID 92097. Of course, I could not remain indifferent to this insult of this unmannered woman and shared an ingrand photo at that time. But I see that she continues to show an insistent approach to continue this nonsense and jealousy behavior that she started. In today's post, she shares a photo with a pet in front of my barbershop in the Mall and makes a closed reference to my previous IC name "Emma". As seen in the photos a few months ago and as seen in today's photo, she wants to initiate a conflict with toxic posts by targeting me.

Bob Bonkers

Founding partner of the Durag Lawfirm
Server Administrator
Rejected

Evidence indeed shows 'toxic' behavior. However, Ingrand is fully IC, so without proof linking any of this to OOC situations, there is nothing for me to punish.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom