Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasann Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL Hasan
Your age 19
Time Zone (GMT+3)
Average Online per day 7-8
Your Discord casya
Your Nickname Hasan Sarsilmaz
Your ID 193754

Additional Information

Leader of Marabunta Grande
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

. I have a lot of experience in Gangs from all the time I've spent in the city. In this way, I know very well what a leader should and should not do. This will reflect well on the gang members. I am confident that my leadership will make a difference in the city this has happened before with my leadership. I made good inferences from everything I experienced in the gangs I was in this will prevent me from making mistakes I believe this will be the best of all time.

2. I will make Marabunta HQ the home of many players and I am sure that I will do it. Under my leadership, Marabunta will be stronger than ever because I have a good influence in the city and also the people in the city. During my time as leader I will bring activity near Marabunta HQ and there will be more crime in that area than ever before so we will dominate the parts of the ghetto that are close to us I will basically ensure this under my leadership our main goal is to dominate the entire ghetto. I am sure that I will definitely do this and I will instill this goal in my gang members.

3. I used to be a gang leader, I completed it successfully, And I know I'll take that responsibility and do the things I need to do right again in Marabunta. I believe that with my leadership, I will do things that are different from the usual things and that this will entertain people.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

. I'll keep the gang in the Role everytime I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way, I will include the leos in the role.

2. I will establish a High Command team consisting of people who have the potential to manage the gang, so that the gang will always be in the Role and be active.

3. I will not allow rule breaks during my leadership. I will follow everything myself, and I will help people increase their role levels while doing activities within the gang. I will include people in the gang who I am sure know the rules.

4. I will provide all the necessary support to the members of the organization so that people can have fun while playing, and I will also provide people with a bonus system.

.My Goals For Marabunta Term.

.Complete Term Without Any Warning

.Above $10.000 Graffiti Profit Every Hour

.Be Strongest Gang in City

4.%100 Turf

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Rejected.

Please post an application that is new or original, it seems to be a copy/paste of your last marabunta application. Please repost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom