Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

reweADWd

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Robert
Your age : 16
Time zone : EST +1
Average online per day : 6-8 hours (Weekends 8-10)
Your Discord : micdaw2
Your Nickname : Robert
Your ID : 68400
Additional information
Leader of Bloods
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have been known to help gangs achieve greatness and rule the city as I have done before when i was deputy many times. I will make sure everyone will be respected and treated correctly. I will make sure that everyone is active and complying with the rules and attending every event, and to make sure that this promise goes through I have all my Deputies, turner's and graffiti heads already picked out and ready to help me achieve my goal of being one of the best gang leaders this city has ever seen.
  2. To make sure that the gang functions properly everyone that wishes to be recruited to the gang will be interviewed first, they will be asked a series of questions, that will be the Ghetto rules, event rules and some general rules. When they join, they will not be instantly ranked up, but if they attend the majority of events, they will receive a promotion and if myself and my fellow High command see that a member is good at leading events and knows what they are doing they will recieve a higher rank or even high command. All members will be watched by a High Command at all times and with that my High command will make sure that that all members are attending the events, Ghetto Fights and so on. I will make sure myself and my fellow High Commands stick to this process so that we can make sure that no rules are broken and so that we can end our term successfully.
  3. As leader I need to know about every single aspect about leading a gang. I have had a lot of experience with being not just high command but deputy in multiple gangs and have helped them achieve greatness and dominate the city. I want to make sure that my term is finished properly instead of being disbanded like past gangs. As I have said I learnt every single ghetto rule, event rule and just basically all the general rules. I will make sure all my High Commands and Members will be respected as they should be. All my High Commands will be listened to and every single rule will be followed by my members if not they will be either kicked or blacklisted. I will make sure that Bloods during my term will become the best gang in the city and thats a promise. I know that I will make bunta achieve greatness. I also want to be leader of this ORG because when I was ballas deputy a last term ago and ballas ended half way through because of some turf problems we got so many verbal's and warnings, but we won't focus so much on the turf anymore with my deputies.

16- Leader
    15- Deputy High command
    14-Deputy
    13-under Deputy
    12- turf Lead
    11- turfer
    10-Event Commander
    9- Og Gangster
    8-Gangsta
    7-Graffiti Lead
    6-Grafittist
    5-Enforcer
    4- ghetto Clapper
    3- killer
    2-newbie
    1-Freeze

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Top Bottom