Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dutch Doner
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2022
Time of violation
23:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwxDL8yU_1I

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
I could've report them or I could've shoot them back. And I chose better option and smoked you all. keep crying
Dude i've not been toxic or hostile towards you at all so take a chill pill. i also never shot a single bullet.

Roma

Clappin these kids like its 1121
Player
But u were with the people who did that, and we can see that u were going to shoot, u had ur revolver in ur hands and u were chasing us in ur POV. we killed everyone who tried to kill us.

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
But u were with the people who did that, and we can see that u were going to shoot, u had ur revolver in ur hands and u were chasing us in ur POV. we killed everyone who tried to kill us.
dude im not even aware of anything happening to you guys at this point. all i know is someone just VDM us with a pink rental Bugatti and sprayed many people from the hill and I'm reacting to that. if you ask your friend he can tell you when i did catch up to you guys after being revived i only spoke to him with words and did not shoot.

Roma

Player
so u telling us that someone in pink bugatti vdm u and then u are telling me that I RDM. I'm just proving my point that I did not do anything wrong.

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
so u telling us that someone in pink bugatti vdm u and then u are telling me that I RDM. I'm just proving my point that I did not do anything wrong.
you were driving the bugatti bro wdym? and your friends shot from the hill. you have already said that you came to kill us because someone had done something wrong to you earlier in the evening

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
your literally driving away in the bugatti as im chasing you

Roma

Player
I am not the one who was driving the bugatti. And earlier in the evening is not the correct time. We left the house as we were given a demand and on out way out someone of you killed our guy in the car. That's when we killed everyone of you, everyone who had gun in their hands pushing us.

Roma

Player
I'm not going to reply anymore it's all up to admins. But I've proved my point that I haven't rdmed anyone, I had proper reason for everything I did. And what you are saying is just crazy, and the fact that you are an administrator assistant makes it even crazier.

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
I am not the one who was driving the bugatti. And earlier in the evening is not the correct time. We left the house as we were given a demand and on out way out someone of you killed our guy in the car. That's when we killed everyone of you, everyone who had gun in their hands pushing us.
so who are you bro? i'm 58514. if you look at the start of the situation everyone is standing around talking to each other. no one is trash talking, no one is shooting then a pink Bugatti smashes into all of us, I then run up to the Bugatti and say what the fuck are you doing man at this point still no one is shooting then shots start from the top of the hill multiple were killed and then the people start running towards the hill to push.

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
I'm not going to reply anymore it's all up to admins. But I've proved my point that I haven't rdmed anyone, I had proper reason for everything I did. And what you are saying is just crazy, and the fact that you are an administrator assistant makes it even crazier.
dude all you have todo is look at any RDM case to see that this counts as RDM

Roma

Player
so who are you bro? i'm 58514. if you look at the start of the situation everyone is standing around talking to each other. no one is trash talking, no one is shooting then a pink Bugatti smashes into all of us, I then run up to the Bugatti and say what the fuck are you doing man at this point still no one is shooting then shots start from the top of the hill multiple were killed and then the people start running towards the hill to push.
I'm 14500 and they shot u from the hill because our friend was killed after complying to demands :).

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
I'm 14500 and they shot u from the hill because our friend was killed after complying to demands :).
when was any demands made towards any of you people in this situation? if your talking about over an hour before this situation then it would not be relevant as that would be considered an entirely different situation and you would need to report them, if you then decide to pull up over an hour later and get revenge without any Demands or fair chance to comply (5 seconds to comply before shooting and if they comply you cannot shoot) then you are guilty of RDM.

Roma

Player
reason to kill someone in the city without it being RDM isn't only giving demands and then they not complying to them. But killing our friend and trash talking is a proper reason to kill.

Roma

Player
+ dont forget that u guys were the first who shot us :D

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
+ dont forget that u guys were the first who shot us :D
you are talking about an entirely different situation how do you find that so hard to understand you also shot many people that were not there for that situation you killed them for simply being there lol. in this situation you are the ones who shot first without demands and fair chance to comply and you are the ones who VDM with a Bugatti therefore you are the ones who have broken the rules.

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
i can show POV like 10 mins before all this started and it just us talking the entire time no ones shooting and no ones trash talking and you guys are not around

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
reason to kill someone in the city without it being RDM isn't only giving demands and then they not complying to them. But killing our friend and trash talking is a proper reason to kill.
you think i dont know the rules and that you do but you think you can shoot people on sight in the city because they trash talked you lol you so you clearly dont know the rules. you have then tried to act like the pink bugatti was some random but you have already said they were with you here when you mentioned my POV you said you were chasing us and were going to shoot. i also have more POV of 14500 standing with the people in the pink Bugatti confirming your in this together and it was a planned attack.

Last edited:

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
you also think that if someone breaks rules against you that you can then return and break the rules in retaliation without punishment. if they shot you without demands in the previous situation then it simply means people from are family will also be punished, it doesnt give you a free pass to do what you want

Last edited:

D0NtCare

Player
Player
Please do not argue on the tread I got rdmed by 14500 as well and we were in the right

Roma

Player
you think i dont know the rules and that you do but you think you can shoot people on sight in the city because they trash talked you lol you so you clearly dont know the rules. you have then tried to act like the pink bugatti was some random but you have already said they were with you here when you mentioned my POV you said you were chasing us and were going to shoot. i also have more POV of 14500 standing with the people in the pink Bugatti confirming your in this together and it was a planned attack.
I've never said I didn't know who was in bugatti I jhst said that it wasn't me. and yes killing my guy for no reason is enough to kill you wherever we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom