Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dutch Doner
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2022
Time of violation
23:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwxDL8yU_1I

Roma

Clappin these kids like its 1121
Player
you also think that if someone breaks rules against you that you can then return and break the rules in retaliation without punishment. if they shot you without demands in the previous situation then it simply means people from are family will also be punished, it doesnt give you a free pass to do what you want
I didn't break any rule, they killed my friend and I killed them in return.

Roma

Player
you are talking about an entirely different situation how do you find that so hard to understand you also shot many people that were not there for that situation you killed them for simply being there lol. in this situation you are the ones who shot first without demands and fair chance to comply and you are the ones who VDM with a Bugatti therefore you are the ones who have broken the rules.
na man we started shooting right after my friend was killed

D0NtCare

Player
Player
you guy kept or car ramming us was well as shoot us for no actual reason

Roma

Player
you guy kept or car ramming us was well as shoot us for no actual reason
no actual reason? so killing a guy isn't enough to shoot u? u guys were the ones who killed our guy and we shot back

Roma

Player
As seen I left my house, it seemed quiet but lots of casualties, I could see family members over the other side and one of my family members approach them so I assumed everyone was friendly.

As there were no shots I began healing a member of my family. Then without warning or any interaction like being asked to leave I was shot
So you see bunch of armed guys near ur dead friend and u try to revive him? kinda unrealistic if u ask me, it is clear that your fam member was killed by us and we didn't want him to get revived.

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
So you see bunch of armed guys near ur dead friend and u try to revive him? kinda unrealistic if u ask me, it is clear that your fam member was killed by us and we didn't want him to get revived.
the guy was running away and the rest of you were quite far away to be fair, all so reviving people.

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
na man we started shooting right after my friend was killed
your friend in the car wasn't shot until after the shooting started what are you talking about? he smashed into us went flying out of the car then you all shot.... he then gets back in the car and runs me over again when were all running towards the hill. i have long pov from before the start of the shooting as well.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

this report has already been filed by another account
By creating an account on our forum, you agree to the following rules:

1. Ignorance of the rules does not absolve you from responsibility.
2. It is forbidden to create accounts with nicknames containing obscene language, insults, advertising of third-party resources.
3. It is forbidden to create accounts to cheat likes and / or ask other users to like themselves.
4. It is forbidden to transfer your forum account to other people.
5. It is forbidden to use obscene language, insults, upper case (Caps Lock), and it is also forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators.
6. It is forbidden to put photos containing ads for other projects, photos of an offensive and erotic (18+) nature on the avatar or in the caption.
7. Advertising of third-party resources (spam) is prohibited. Exception: approval with the administration.
8. It is forbidden to offtopit-write a message that does not carry a semantic load or in those sections where you are forbidden to respond.
9. It is forbidden to bypass the ban by creating a new forum account.
10. Nazism/racism is prohibited, as well as discussion of religions.
11. Disrespectful attitude to the administration and/or moderators of the forum is prohibited.
12. It is forbidden to encourage other users to violate the rules of the forum / server.
13. It is forbidden to publish deliberately false information that can mislead players, especially regarding the situation on the server.
14. It is forbidden to register an account with fake emails.
15. Any propaganda of cheats is prohibited, and it is also forbidden to upload malicious files to the forum.
16. It is forbidden to circumvent penalties by creating new accounts.
17. It is forbidden to use any third-party software to harm and / or simplify certain actions on the forum.
18. It is forbidden to upload, advertise in any way any scripts, programs without the approval of the project administration (the forum account will be blocked forever).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom