Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert
Administrators nickname
napal fedorow
Date
Feb 19, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DViuwYF

reweADWd

Player
Player
I hope you're all doing well Im reaching out to share a frustrating experience i recently had in the game, and I'm hoping to get some assistance from the Admins.

So, here's the situation, I was at the Bloods HQ actively engaged in protecting solar panels alongside my family members Everything seemed to be going smoothly until I climbed up and engaged with some opponents However when I stepped down to my surprise I found myself dead shortly after I was disconnected from the game due to an Anticheat (Code 1004)

Let me be clear I have never used any form of cheats or hacks in the game I take pride in fair play and the ban has caught me completely off guard i genuinely believe there has been some misunderstanding or glitch that led to this situation

Additionally Id like to mention that on the day of the incident I experienced frequent "connection lost" issues possibly due to an unstable internet connection I understand that this might have caused some discrepancies in the gameplay, but I assure you it was not intentional

I'm open to any PC checks or investigations that might help shed light on this matter Im just seeking a fair resolution and hoping to clear my name from any wrongful accusations

Looking forward to get a positive response from you guys

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom