Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crax

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Aditya Chettri
Your age : 23
Time zone : GTM +5:30
Average online per day : 8-10 hour and 12+ hours during weekends.
Your Discord : deadline3574
Your Nickname : Lucas line
Your ID : 25166

Additional Information:

1.Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Answer: Firstly, if given opportunity for the Elite leadership of Federal Investigations Bureau primary goals and strategies would be enhancing and enrich the realism of Roleplaying and roleplaying situations making the roleplaying situations more and more elevated.

Secondly, I want to be a leader as I have a strong track record of working well with others. I'm a good listener and I always take the time to understand the needs of my team members. I'm also very organized and I'm able to manage my time effectively. I believe these skills will help me contribute to the success of the organisation.

Thirdly, As working in FIB in previous terms I have observed that all the agent don't attend events as being in the city. And I have an idea to fix this as we know everyone is grinding for money so good bounces can solve this issue. And also due to different in time zone I have also observed there are less agent at the morning time compared to evening and night time I would make a seperate agents for different shift accordingly to the time zone there are available.

Fourthly, If given chance to be leader I would like to make chances in all the department of fib and reorganization to function more efficiently and effectively so that everyone follows the rule of fib. I have observed in my previous term of fib that department of IA is no more active it was dead and most agent lack valid licence, breaking rules sleeping on duty etc etc but internal affair department lacks their work. In my term there will be proper rule and conduction of valid licence and background of all agent.

Fifthly, If I become leader I will ensure a good mentor for all the newly recruited offices and also the Ex-agent who lack knowledge about basic rules and functioning of the organisation. I will ensure a good and positive environment in the organisation and well and clear communication within the agent. I will motivate all the agent and ensure a work for all agent accordingly to their talents and abilities. Make a positive environment and respectful nature with all the curator and other organisations member.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

Answer: As a leader of an honoured organisation my first priority will be enrichment of Roleplaying and roleplaying situations within the organisation.

To implement this Firstly I would like to reorganise and make possible changes within the organisation, within the departments. I would like to make a well realism ranking system and well functioning department,proper communications , proper dresscodes, respectful and positive environment within the organisation to enrich the user experience of Roleplaying in the organisation.

Secondly, I myself will ensure and mentor all the newly recruited agents and Ex-agent. Give them my time to train them effectively and make to understand the basic rules of ghettos, states and most importantly the Events rule. I myself have observed that most of the agent lacks knowledge about events and its rule they fire during hostage situation at store robbery they take higher roofs which are not accessable through stairs or ladders. Making them learn about this things will ensure a smooth and well organised Roleplaying situations.

Thirdly, As money plays a key role in all the things. I will focus on making a good bonus system not only for event that agent attend but also for each department for example for hrt department and Internal affair department. So that there will be well maintained decorum of all the rules and regulations a smooth functioning of the organisation. This will probably ensure a good and enjoyable roleplay in the organisation.

Fourthly, As a leader I will ensure to communicate with all my fellows agents (which I thing most of the leader lacks communication and understanding their agent situation and problem) and understand their problems and situation reply to every agent and make it solve. I will ensure to look for each and every complaint that we received against our agent by the citizens of the city and if any other break rules I will make sure to give they punishment accordingly. This will also ensure for health roleplaying in the organisation.

I will ensure every agent including me behaves and show professionalism and respect to all the fellow citizens to all the offices and members of all the organisation within the city and to all the curators out their.

To be choosen as a leader of such an recognised organisation like FIB is an honour and I am very much dedicated and ambitious towards my work. I am very much looking forward to be an leader and make the term and FIB and the roleplay a great ahead!!

Thanking you all for taking out the time to preview my application.

Thank you

Your faithful
Aditya.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
On Consideration

You have been selected for FIB interview!

The interview will take place on Sunday, 25/02/2024 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Oghi , Chanush , Jay Verlice or Raymond Bishop

on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Other applicant chosen, feel free to apply next term​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom