Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

ehab pluxury12

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ehab pluxurry

Your age: 19
Time zone: GMT :1:31

Average online per day: 8-10 hours
at weekend:10-12 hours

Your discord: ehabpluxury

Your nickname: Ehab pluxurry

Your ID: 8711
Additional information

1.Leader of Bloods
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1:I have been playing this game for an ancient period of time and I have a lot of experience in gangs. I enjoy gangs and we will be one of the strongest gangs in the city. I would like to be a gang leader because I love this field.

2:We will interact and attack stores. We will do many activities such as the FZ Raid and many events. We will occupy the city and we will defend each other. We will be like brothers or a family.

3: Probably no one who doesn't like being a gang leader or something. I personally hate it. We will make plans of attack. I trust myself and the higher ranks that will be placed with me, although my level is low, but I have a lot of experience, so do not worry

3.Your advices for improving roleplay in organization:

1:I will conduct interviews with everyone, myself and the senior ranks of course, and we will see if anyone faces weakness in anything and we will help them strengthen their skills.

2:He plans to carry out many attacks and many scenarios, from the store robbery to the hostage situation, and I will train everyone on these scenarios so that everyone gains experience.

3:Consistent In-Character Communication:
Explanation: Encourage consistent in-character (IC) communication among members, both within the organization and with external factions. This can be facilitated through in-game messaging systems, forums, or designated communication channels. By maintaining a continuous flow of IC communication, members stay informed about ongoing events, collaborate on plans, and contribute to the ongoing storyline. This not only enhances immersion but also strengthens the sense of camaraderie within the gang.

4:Warning system

1: Talk to him and explain to him the mistake

2: Rank measurement

3: Black is not part of the gang

Rank system:
16:leader
15deputy leader
14:under deputy leader
13:Turfer

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
12:Enforcer
11:Event Leader
10:Kingpin
9:Warlord
8:capo
7:Graftti Team
6:Executive
5:Gangsta
4:shooter
3:Trapper
2:Runner
1:Freeze

I have a lot of experience in the field of gangs, and I came back from the en2 server again, and I want to become a leader in one of the gangs, and the gang I love the most is the Blood Gang.

Thank you for Reviewing

23af90fbb7d22ad0.jfif

Top Bottom