Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kratosjotnar

Love to make forum!!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kratos Jotnar
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: thegamerkratos
6. Your Nickname: Kratos Jotnar
7. Your ID: 201228

Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation).

- I have been to lifeInvader for around 4 months. So I have a goood amount of experience so far. I want to lead LifeInvader because of my passion for its mission, my extensive experience within the organization, and my drive to make impactful changes. LifeInvader has been instrumental in my growth, and I'm committed to leveraging my experience to drive innovation and growth within the organization.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organisation.
- Community Engagement: Organize recruitment drives in collaboration with other organizations to create a vibrant and inclusive community. By providing opportunities for citizens to explore various organizations, we can help them find their place while showcasing LifeInvader's strengths.

- Enhanced Events: Empower the events team with additional resources and creative freedom to plan unique and engaging events. By involving other organizations and citizens, we can foster stronger relationships and create memorable experiences that enrich the roleplay environment.

- Recognition and Reward: Implement a system of positive reinforcement to acknowledge and appreciate employees' contributions. This includes regular bonuses, employee of the week/month recognition, and an emphasis on encouraging and uplifting one another. By celebrating achievements and fostering a supportive culture, we can boost morale and motivation across the organization.

Additionally, I plan to increase bonuses for all employees to recognize their hard work and dedication. This boost in incentives aims to motivate and reward our team members for their contributions, fostering a more vibrant and supportive environment within LifeInvader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom