Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Pratyush Verrstappen

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL - Pratyush Kumar
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7 hours on normal days, 12-14 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord - chotibilli
6. Your Nickname - Pratyush
7. Your ID - 66681

Dear Admin,
I'm Thankful To Everyone For Organizing This Platform For Us To Put Out Our Injustice As Well As Our Applications And I Welcome Everyone Here Including Admins & Applicants On My Application. I Am Writing This Application to Be the Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB).

Additional information:

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i) Strategic Decision-Making: As the Leader of the FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau) in a roleplay scenario, I would have the opportunity to make crucial strategic decisions that significantly impact the direction and success of the organization. This role will allow me to develop and implement plans for intelligence gathering, investigations, and counterintelligence operations, Showcasing My ability to navigate complex situations and lead a team effectively.

(ii) Roleplay Depth and Character Development: Assuming the role of the FIB Leader offers me a platform for character development and roleplay depth. I can develop myself and explore the intricacies of a high-ranking government official, delving into the challenges of balancing political pressures, ethical considerations, and personal values. This role will provide me ample opportunities to showcase leadership skills, manage relationships within the members of organization, and interact with other roleplay participants in a dynamic and engaging manner.

(iii) Influence and Impact on the Narrative: As the FIB Leader, I would wield significant influence over the narrative and overarching storyline of the roleplay. Your character's decisions and actions could shape the course of investigations, introduce plot twists, and impact the fates of other characters within the roleplay universe. This level of influence allows for a dynamic and evolving story, making my role as the FIB Leader central to the overall excitement and engagement of the roleplaying experience.
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
As the leader of the esteemed organization FIB, my top priority is to enhance the roleplaying experience within our ranks.

Firstly, I plan to reorganize and optimize our structure, implementing a realistic ranking system and fostering effective communication, respectful dress codes, and a positive environment.

Secondly, I'll personally mentor new and former agents, providing thorough training on the intricacies of our city, states, and crucially, event rules. Addressing gaps in knowledge, such as improper actions during in-game situations, will contribute to smoother and more organized roleplaying.

Thirdly, I aim to establish a comprehensive bonus system, rewarding participation in events and departmental achievements. This financial incentive will ensure adherence to rules and maintain the organization's integrity.

Lastly, prioritizing open communication, I'll address agent concerns promptly, actively responding to citizen complaints and meting out appropriate consequences for rule violations. This holistic approach will cultivate a healthier and more enjoyable roleplaying atmosphere.

==========Ranking System===========

==========COMMAND CHAIN==========

===========HIGH COMMAND============
30 Director
29 Deputy Director
28 Assistant Director
27 Chief of Staff
26 HOD
25 00 Agent
24 DHOD
==========REGULAR COMMAND============
23 Supervisor
22 Federal Agent
21 Black Ops 3
20 Black Ops 2
19 Black Ops 1
18 Elite SSA 3
17 Elite SSA 2
16 Elite SSA 1
15 Elite Agent 3
14 Elite Agent 2
13 Elite Agent 1
12 Senior Special Agent 3
11 Senior Special Agent 2
10 Senior Special Agent 1
9 Special Agent 3
8 Special Agent 2
7 Special Agent 1
6 Field Agent 3
5 Field Agent 2
4 Field Agent 1
3 Junior Agent
2 Agent in Training
1 Suspended

==================Thank You For Reviewing===================

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Top Bottom