Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
CebeliTarik_Lue
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2024
Time of violation
17:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/e0Akq-CwRvA

Pasha Skaledman

Player
Player
(Off-topic)
And there should be body cameras everywhere, even in the ghetto
Event Rule 1.7(All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours )

Guts Elric

Player
Player
Hey Cebeli, it will be appreciated, if your other friend provides his side of POV. ( the friend of yours who was in Red Bugatti). He shot me when we were robbing, and then I died. your 3rd friend who was unconscious did metagaming and called his friend ( Even tho he was notifying you of my locations while dead ) Then you showed up and engaged with me. But I am not sure if it could be your Visual Bug or else my Bug abuse

Last edited:

CebeliTarik Lue

azoncepantolonumasictim
Player
Hey Cebeli, it will be appreciated, if your other friend provides his side of POV. ( the friend of yours who was in Red Bugatti). He shot me when we were robbing, and then I died. When my gangmates revived me, your 3rd friend who was unconscious did metagaming and called his friend ( Even tho he was notifying you of my locations while dead ) Then you showed up and engaged with me. But I am not sure if it could be your Visual Bug or else my Bug abuse
No need, admins can check both of our log in the time we are clapping each other and can decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom