Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fatih Daisy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2024
Time of violation
16:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/z07kEuv_9PA?si=pLgnjW12-yImf0an

Fatih Daisy

Fatih Daissy
Player
Rejected - CLOSE The person had put me in the form, but when the person found out that he was bugabusing, he deleted the video and closed the form, and I posted the video of him bugabusing under that form, but the admin can rotate the screen without calling EMS without watching the closed form, and before the person deleted the video, I took a screen recording of the video. all in pov

Serkan Valencia :)

VALENCIA
Player
Firstly, i would like to admit that i did delete the video because of the bug.
I didn't do it intentionally, as you can see from the video i will provide below i was gonna type something but i decided not to. After that i was able to look around as it was bugged.
Also to prove my point i can say that i didn't even notice that i abused a bug, as i have opened a forum with the bug clearly visible.

I do accept that i did make a mistake but i didn't do it intentionally. I will be waiting for the reviewing administrators response.

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
I didn't do it intentionally, as you can see from the video i will provide below i was gonna type something but i decided not to. After that i was able to look around as it was bugged.
Also to prove my point i can say that i didn't even notice that i abused a bug, as i have opened a forum with the bug clearly visible.

I do accept that i did make a mistake but i didn't do it intentionally. I will be waiting for the reviewing administrators response.
It is pretty obvious that you abused it and now you tryna decieve admins? Come on , you are not new player

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
It is pretty obvious that you abused it and now you tryna decieve admins? Come on , you are not new player
It is obvious? as you can clearly see it's as he said it to be. He didn't notice the mistake and opened a forum with the video that shows it happening. Why would he if he did?

Fatih Daisy

Fatih Daissy
Player

Then why did you delete the video and forum?

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
i mean its pretty obvious that u deleted cuz of bug:) next time dont press m while you dead to see people around you
It happens after opening the chat tough? and the M menu doesn't even show up.
Also what would he gain if he saw the people around him, not like he is metagaming? (Nobody is on the same channel as him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom