Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
  1. Your name IRL : Naveed​
  2. Your age : 20​
  3. Time zone : GMT +5:30​
  4. Average online per day : 4-5hrs
  5. Your Discord : iam_naveed
  6. Your Nickname : Naveed Stark
    Your ID : 2653

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization.

I want to get the leadership of bloods street gang because, I want to make my organization more active make the red zone full active. I have well grip about gangs and I've been leader of bloods street gang in past so, i can promise that I don't violate any rules and I can make the Bloods street gang as an great gang and I can command my members to attend all the events.I was a leader in the past and i leaded my organization with good activity and 0 warns in the end of the term and i used to have 100+ members in my organization.

I'm choosing Bloods Street Gang because it's headquarters feels like my home and it is located in the middle of the red zones and the great thing I like the color of gang clothes which is red and which Indicates blood, these wonderful things make me to become leader of this specific gang and I was Crime curator in past and Iam sure that I can handle this Organization pretty good with my good knowledge and my experience, and also I've been the curator of crime in the past and i was curator of bloods street gang as well as marabunta so, i can assist very
    gratefully

Gangs are the main source of the RP, without gangs there is no use of Leos or anyone in the city, I can promise that I can reach max number of events and I make sure to visit every event and I can spread friendly atmosphere in the organization without any toxicity. And i will also try to do turf with the 100% and make bloods and turf winning gang as i also a turf curator in the past and iam pretty sure and i believe that the most of admins know me as a turf curator and gang curator. And most of the players are mg well wishers and all will love to help me by joining me.

Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

I will recruit as much as people in my gang and if some of them don't know the rules of the gangs then I can assist them the rules how it goes and how it works as i did as an admin and I make everyone to attend ghetto activities and same as highway activities, if the gangs are active in the server then the RP will automatically gets interesting to gangsters and as well as legal people so, I focus and force my members to do the as much as good activities to make the RP very interesting to the gangsters and as well as leos so that senior admins and my curators and all will appreciate my good work and me and my curators are proud of me with my good work.

Thanks for reading,
    Your sincerely,

Naveed Stark!!!

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place on Wednesday, 21/12/2023 at 17:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Chanush Movva , Ace Galante ,Dave Kipper and Fedrico Vautier on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Other applicant chosen, feel free to apply next term​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom