Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bob Kensington
Administrators nickname
Jessica Odds
Date
Feb 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
None.

Taha hardy

Player
Player
Dear Alex..

I'm writing this appeal to apologize for any actions I took that were wrong during the time of LSPD Leadership. As you may know during my term we may have had some ups and downs but I always tried my best to fix and improve on the organization and how it ran and in the end we were one of the most active LSPDs the city has ever seen, the achievement was amazing and I was so happy to succeed and make LSPD a great organization especiay when there is FIB that usually do better in other terms.

Moving from that topic, I just want to say sorry, sorry for any mistakes I made during my leadership term that I may have not picked up on at first, I did not intend to cause such ruckus when deciding to take this role as LSPD Leader. I'm upset that my actions have led to a Leader Blacklist as I had many future plans to improve and take the opportunity to become a leader in the future, because I still believe I deserve a second chance to prove myself and improve on any wrong doing I may have done throughout my LSPD Leadership term.

Writing on, I hate myself to have lost this Leadership position in such instance and I can't explain how sorry and forgiving I am for the actions I may have took that were negative towards Curators, I've come so far just to lose it all and all I beg is for a second chance, with this given second chance I set to improve and show others that I can be a good leader and that I can figure out and make better of these mistakes I've made, one last time I am sorry, very sorry for the mistakes I have made as a leader and I really do want to take a second chance to prove and show you I can really do better with the given chance.

In Conclusion, I really hope you consider giving me a second chance at leadership and a chance to prove myself one last time because I love this project and having the chance to take leadership is truly amazing and to have that stripped away it really does make my heart break. Even if I cannot be unblacklisted at this time, please consider it in the future 💔

Best Regards, Bob Kensington, I appreciate your time of reading and understanding and I hope you have a great rest of your night or day.

Barbie Lohan

Player
Player
worked very closely with bob throughout his term, always had amazing numbers events, keeping up with checkpoints and ghetto patrols. people make mistakes, and bob would def learn from his mistakes if given another chance.

Taha hardy

Player
Player
He was one of the best and active leader I have ever seen, he deserves one more chance.

Wolf1

Player
Player
One of the Best terms I have ever Had! He was a really great leader. I wish that he get unblacklisted from leadership, and be our leader again!!

Thankyou bob for everything you did for us!!

Diddy Bee

Player
Player
WE WANT BOB < WE WANT WANT BOB ! = WE WANT BOB ... Great leader , to be a GREATER LEADER you fix the MISTAKE you DONE . I KNOOW HE WILL COME CORRECT . GREAT LEADER BOB THANK U FOR YOUR PATIENCE WITH EVERYONE!!!!

abedg

Player
Player
One of the Best terms I have ever Had! He was a really great leader. I wish that he get unblacklisted from leadership, and be our leader again!!

Thankyou bob for everything you did for us!!

Anthony Dior

Player
Player
Dear Alex..

I'm writing this appeal to apologize for any actions I took that were wrong during the time of LSPD Leadership. As you may know during my term we may have had some ups and downs but I always tried my best to fix and improve on the organization and how it ran and in the end we were one of the most active LSPDs the city has ever seen, the achievement was amazing and I was so happy to succeed and make LSPD a great organization especially when there is FIB that usually do better in other terms.

Moving from that topic, I just want to say sorry, sorry for any mistakes I made during my leadership term that I may have not picked up on at first, I did not intend to cause such ruckus when deciding to take this role as LSPD Leader. I'm upset that my actions have led to a Leader Blacklist as I had many future plans to improve and take the opportunity to become a leader in the future, because I still believe I deserve a second chance to prove myself and improve on any wrong doing I may have done throughout my LSPD Leadership term.

Writing on, I hate myself to have lost this Leadership position in such instance and I can't explain how sorry and forgiving I am for the actions I may have took that were negative towards Curators, I've come so far just to lose it all and all I beg is for a second chance, with this given second chance I set to improve and show others that I can be a good leader and that I can figure out and make better of these mistakes I've made, one last time I am sorry, very sorry for the mistakes I have made as a leader and I really do want to take a second chance to prove and show you I can really do better with the given chance.

In Conclusion, I really hope you consider giving me a second chance at leadership and a chance to prove myself one last time because I love this project and having the chance to take leadership is truly amazing and to have that stripped away it really does make my heart break. Even if I cannot be unblacklisted at this time, please consider it in the future 💔

Best Regards, Bob Kensington, I appreciate your time of reading and understanding and I hope you have a great rest of your night or day.
In my time with bob as my leader he was truly amazing and did his best for everything, I dont know what he did but as many times I screwed up he gave me another chance and I believe he deserves one too. Please consider it for he is a wonderful kind soul

Davis The Great

Player
Player
You lot made me make another forum account just to point out how fucking stupid you've been :ROFLMAO:
Doesn't take a genius to figure out who it is the mysterious man who always knows everything without a trace anyway

How you've managed to disband by far the most active and best PD leader I've ever seen in GRP is crazy, I have a huge ego and I have to say he's a 10x better leader than I am and I ran my FIB with pride and dignity and my org was great, You couldn't have asked for a better leader to then turn around and disband him over some little small slip ups, No warnings given just a full disband? and a leader blacklist I can't tell if you're intestinally being delusional, You will release it's a big mistake the server is already starting to fill with 200-300k ids doesn't that show something, none of the older generation of players want to be around so don't start blacklisted the people who've actually stuck around.
I can't remember the last time I've bothered with anything related to this server cause quite frankly I don't care but you've really made a mistake here removing one of the last good leaders you've had, I hope you take a serious look back at your decision honestly for once do something which makes sense and is beneficial to the server

RAJJO MEHTA

Player
Player
Dear Alex..

I'm writing this appeal to apologize for any actions I took that were wrong during the time of LSPD Leadership. As you may know during my term we may have had some ups and downs but I always tried my best to fix and improve on the organization and how it ran and in the end we were one of the most active LSPDs the city has ever seen, the achievement was amazing and I was so happy to succeed and make LSPD a great organization especially when there is FIB that usually do better in other terms.

Bobs is the guy who made me a good officer i learned many things from him he is such a nice guy i am requesting you to give him one more chance he will prove himself perfectly 100% please i am with bobs for 3months he is good in leading lspd please sir give him one more chance 😭 he is such a inspiration for me he means very important to me i cant wait explain how close he is with me bobs is very good guy i have never see a leader like him no one can beat him in leading as my opinion again im requesting pla give him one more chance sir/mam 😭💗

Tawfiq Vercetti

Leader of Vercetti Scarface
Player
Bob is a Hard-working Leader. If you have doubts you can grab whole team of LSPD to vote . But I know who he is

xademx72

Harry Vapor
Player
Dear Alex..

Good Leader and deserves a second chance

Aman Khalifa

Player
Player
Dear Alex..

Bob Is a Good Leader no attitude guy!

Chilled_Person

Player
Player
He worked day and night to keep his Org on TOP and at last he got BL from leadership and org disbanded for some thing is heart breaking for him.
Atleast give him one chance and prove himself correct!

You wont regret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom