Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stacey Raven
Administrators nickname
Rishav Raj
Date
Feb 20, 2024
Time
22:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/veC8inF

Stacey Raven

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓎 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃
Player
I was banned for apparently lying about my age when here's the story I joined this roleplay project back when I was 15 and did not want to get banned then so I put 2004 when it was actually 2006 so I would’ve been 19 instead of 17 like I am now I play this project so much and if I was in school / college I would not be able to play for as long as I do daily, Lebron said he does not take personal identification, but I was willing to show and if your not taking how is this my fault + I don’t think any 15 year olds can complete a interview / a successful ng term and be apart of admin team or pass lspd interview also I didn’t apply for any leader till I was actually 17 and all of my proof ads up to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom