Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Barbie Lohan
Administrators nickname
Elson Sioco
Date
Feb 21, 2024
Time
1:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pYreoD5ov48?si=ydd5HFpiMVMD60wJ

Barbie Lohan

Player
Player
To whom it may concern,

While I know Admin Elson was acting in the best interest of the server, I would like to shed some light on the situation that led me to a warning for RDM. While at a party on the beach, a stranger came up and opened fire on the party. In the chaos that ensued, it was hard to tell who was friend and who was foe. As an officer of the law, and one sanctioned to always be on duty even when not in uniform as a Deputy, it is my job to protect the citizens. Several people were injured, and in the medical attention that was provided in the aftermath, the perpetrator was also revived. He pulled out his gun to again open fire, and I shot at them in an attempt to protect the civilians around me. I believe I acted in a just manner, for failing to protect those around me would be a failure of duty to act. I ask that you please reconsider my warning, as I was solely acting in the best interest of the unarmed in my presence.

Thank you for your consideration,

Barbie Lohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom