Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kate West
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Feb 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Gjsw7Ik

katerinagrand

Player
Player
dear mazhor i am so sorry for what i did it is totally my fault but please give me 1 more chance because i will never break the rules again i spent a lot of money for grand rp and i had a lot of fun playing the game so i ask for one last chance. i will never break the rules again and if you have a chance to wipe my money please do so, i just want to go back and play with my friends thanks for reading this. i enjoy being on grand rp i have brought many friends here we enjoy playing together very much just reset my money completely and give me 1 more chance

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom