Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | Sophia Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Hill

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Sarah
2. Your age: 30+
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6+ hours
5. Your Discord: champagne1509
6. Your Nickname: Sophia Hill
7. Your ID: 2101

Additional Information

1. Leader of
Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1: After being in state organizations for almost all of my time in Grand, I feel like taking lead over FIB will prove my capabilities in a leading position. My last leadership did not end up how I wanted it to end up, which I learned a lot from looking back at it now. I am now ready for my next challenge and ready to redeem myself for the past.

I had multiple high ranking positions inside state organizations, being an attorney general for almost every governor made me know legislation and rules inside and out. Besides that I have worked as a deputy in FIB too. As a Deputy I took over the leadership whenever the leader wasn't able to be around due to other responsibilities in his life. During my time as rank 28 and later on as deputy, I learned how to collect evidence, how to write case files, how to delegate tasks to the responsible department but was also able to step up when leader decisions had to be made. I was able to maintain professionality inside the organisation with sanctioning people but also being fair as given them a chance to improve themselves and stand up for their mistakes.

2: A lot of people actually want me to become leader of FIB, all for different reasons, which also means that I will have the right person for the right tasks within FIB. As a female I think that I would also encourage others to apply in the future for leadership positions, since the EN3 leadership positions till now is mostly males. I tend to bring a change to that by showing to the community that we can also succeed and even thrive in it. My intention is to work together with them, since they have the same views. Working together with the people who support me in this, is also one of the big reasons why I want to become the leader of FIB

3: Federal Investigation Bureau was always an org that would be the most professional of the legal orgs. Of course its okay to have a bit if laughs now and then, but still, all agents should have the highest ammount of knowledge and professionalism.I want to try and show the community again that the FIB is the organisation that others can look up to, since the expectations of FIB are always high. Due to my experience with former leaders from other servers, that did great in their term, I would love to improve the roleplay and the seriousness of the organisation as a whole. It would be great to implement my experiences and fresh, new and innovative ideas, in the great term I intend to have as leader of FIB. I would try and focus on investigation rather than writing parking fines and such. This to further the roleplay experience not only for others, but for myself as well. Planning to improving the relationships between all state orgs and a lot more things are the main reasons why I would like to become FIB leader.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1:
A structured investigative body: As mentioned beforehand, I would love to put the focus on investigative work instead of parking enforcement. Every agent will go through investigative training which includes cannabis hunting, weapon busts or busting people who sell illegal items at the beach market. Furthermore, every agent will go through the training of collecting evidence for case files. I also want to focus on more than just gang criminality, there is for example also criminal families that we can focus on.

2: Communication and joined training: As one of the law enforcement agencies with jurisdiction throughout the state, it often times feels that FIB takes over the lead of a lot of operations, I want to change this and let other organisations help out with for example hostage negotiations or leading a store robbery. With joined training sessions, law enforcement officers will learn how to properly work together as a team instead of working against each other, they will learn how to communicate and even form bonds beyond their respectetive organisation

3: Sanctions: I want to give every agent the chance to redeem himself and learn from their mistakes, so instead of just firing and blacklisting them from the organisation, we will implement sanctions i.e. gate duty at the FIB hq, producing medicine for EMS etc. Only in cases of severly mistakes there will be suspensions and, demotion or even dismissal.

Ranking Structure:

===HIGH COMMAND===
30 Director
29 Deputy Director
28 Section Chief
27 00 Handler
26 Chief of Staff
25 Head of Department
24 Deputy Head of Department
===REGULAR COMMAND===
23 00 Agent
22 Supervisor
21 Federal Agent
20 Black Ops 3
19 Black Ops 2
18 Black Ops 1
17 Elite SSA 3
16 Elite SSA 2
15 Elite SSA 1
14 Elite Agent 3
13 Elite Agent 2
12 Elite Agent 1
11 Senior Special Agent 3
10 Senior Special Agent 2
9 Senior Special Agent 1
8 Special Agent 3
7 Special Agent 2
6 Special Agent 1
5 Field Agent 3
4 Field Agent 2
3 Field Agent 1
2 Junior Agent
1 Suspended

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
On Consideration

You have been selected for FIB interview!

The interview will take place on Sunday, 25/02/2024 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Oghi , Chanush , Jay Verlice or Raymond Bishop

on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom